Hello future study abroad students!
Are you in Boston on Saturday, August 19th? Have you ever considered studying abroad on the Semester At Sea Program? Does touring the open waters every single day appeal to you? Now is your chance to tour the ship and see what it’s all about! For one day, Semester At Sea will be opening its doors and giving an open tour to prospective students and their families.
Here are 5 reasons to make sure you’re there.
1) Meet with Semester At Sea staff and ask them any questions you might have about the program. Which countries will I visit? How many staff are on the boat with the students? Do people get sea sick?
2) Check out the living quarters and see the actual rooms where students stay for the semester.
3) Take a walk around the various decks and pretend you’re at sea! The back deck of the ship houses all of the world’s flags. Be sure to check them out while your’e there.
4) Tour the entertainment areas. It won’t be all work! Make sure you understand how much “play” time there will be and what type of activities are offered on the ship.
5) Take advantage of personalized tours with staff and then take time to explore on your own.
Here’s the deal. This is an AMAZING opportunity to see what it’s like to be a student on Semester At Sea. Yet you must register by tomorrow, August 3rd. Register here today! Happy touring and travelling.
The Abroad101 Team