Soar to new heights, Broaden your horizons, and Take your life to foreign places this summer!
-Blog written by Jeanine Nicole
We often overlook the fact that the importance of travel includes the travel inwards: to transform and invigorate your very self. In fact, that “Travel Mindset” that we sometimes seek in going abroad can often be found in our own back yard by simply altering your perspective. What constitutes the joy of travel more than an aware sense of presence, a go-with-the-flow flexibility, gaining a new perspective, discovering your humility, giving in to serendipity, forging new connections, and exploring yourself and the world?
If this sounds good to you, get ready, because this summer, Amber Rae and Nathanial Koloc are creating The Bold Academy, a 4-week experience designed to help college students and recent grads find clarity, build confidence, and unlock their full potential. If you want to do big things to “change the world” but aren’t sure how to get started, they created this for you.
The purpose of the Bold Academy is to provide college students and recent grads with a profound experience that induces clarity and builds confidence, enabling them to see how they can shape their own paths and make powerful contributions to changing our society for the better.
- Self-awareness. Knowing yourself and what to be true to.
- Integrity. Behaving in a way that is consistent with your true self.
- Confidence. Overcoming societal expectations and being powerful and compassionate in who you really are.
- Risk-taking. Understanding the power of failure, experimentation, and iteration.
- Resourcefulness. The ability to attract money, support, and manpower around an idea, cause, or project.
- Strategy. Knowing how to make plans that work (and when to abandon those plans).
Are you ready to grab life by the horns, know yourself, the world, and the synthesis of yourself and the world?
Read many more exciting details here, and apply now!
***************Jeanine Nicole is a writer and yoga instructor who lives in NYC. A firm believer in inner transformation for outward social action, she explores life through her blogs, 50datesny.com and ZestforTheQuest.com, and writes for JasminBalance.com/blog. You can reach her at Jeanine@Jasminbalance.com and follow her on Twitter @ZestfortheQuest.